WindowBlinds 6.4 with Se7en theme for XP

Image

Picture above is my own screenshot.

It's working and I have tested myself on my Windows XP SP3. Please reply to this post to help confirm this.

Instuctions (included in rar file)


Quote:
This is how i made it work:

1: Open and install WindowBlinds640_enhanced.exe
2: Pressed "Finish" when the installation finished and closed the window that asked me for my key twice.
3: went to the folder with two files, copy them, and replaced the originals in the folder where the program was installed.
4: Open Patch.exe and then patch it (will say already patch but do it), then save license in the installation folder. If you feel unsecure then patch it at lang folder as i did it
too.

(If antivirus delete Patch.exe during extraction, find at quarantine, or redownload if you permanent delete it).

5: Reboot.
6: Reboot again after restart as told. However it also said that this could be an error which could be solved by selecting the additional option that makes the program work by consuming more resources. I choose this option and it
works.
7: Open "Aero Xtreme 7 XP Pre RC2v6" folder and follow instruction.
8: To make taskbar icon bigger, unlock taskbar, right click at quick launch, then view, bigger icon.

Note: it may be a good a idea to install this if you dont have a previous ersion of this program. Delete anything left in the registry just in case as well. The achine in which I made it work is a XP SP3.


Image

0 comments:

Post a Comment